We Want You!!! – PowerPoint Content Developer
0.4BR – 0.45BR per slide
For completing a training material with 5-10 slides, you will receive the payment up to 4.5 BR!
(1BR= 25min /45 min Session Rate)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with iTutorGroup Training Team.
- Create training materials based on the topics and outlines provided by training team.
- Think creatively and provide innovative solutions to consultants’ teaching challenges/problems.
- Conduct research to ensure information is clear, concise, and compliant.
- Organize training resource logically.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience in teaching
- Possesses outstanding written skills
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office programs including Word and PowerPoint required.
To apply for this opportunity, please —
- Create a case-based training PPT to deliver effective teaching skills within 5 slides.
- Select one topic below:
- Topic: How to use puppets in young learner class
Case: You are teaching a session with a 5-year-old boy (Level 1), which is his first session, he can’t understand any word you said, he is so frustrated and starts crying, demonstrate how you would handle the situation.
- Topic: How to apply fun teaching activities into class
Case: Jally is 10 years old (Level 6), she is fond of role playing games, and the topic of the session is jobs, what would you do for the warmer?
- Topic: How to extend topic by setting topic related discussion
Case: You are teaching a 15-year-old boy(level 10). While you scroll down, the material gets stuck due to technical issue. IT tells you that it takes 2 mins to fix it. What would you do during the 2 minutes?
- (Other topic of your interest.)
- Submit your name and email.
- Upload as a PowerPoint file.
Please download the sample PPT below: