Show Time!——We Want You!
Would you like to influence English Language Teaching in China?
Are you looking for a platform to showcase your talent?
Would you like to earn extra income by making short videos?
If you do, we have an opportunity for you!
iTutor Group is planning to release some short videos of our consultants on a regular basis,to share with the world how outstanding our consultants are.
You will get a bonus(5BR maximum) as other pay for each selected video.
The lights are dimmed, the audience is seated… the show is about to begin! What are you waiting for?
The spotlight is on you and it’s your turn to take the stage and shine!
“Hold on,” you might say.
“I don’t have any experience in making videos.”
“I’m in! But I’ve no idea what to do.”
“What sorts of video would be popular online?”
Don’t worry! If you need some inspiration, you can have a look below.
1. If you are brainy and can do both American accent and British accent, you may be interested in making videos like this:
2.For the creative, born-to-be actor or actress that has a chameleon teaching style… try this: (We highly recommend this!)
3. For the ones that are always dropping a punchline here and there… watch out! You might get hit with a couple ideas after watching these:
4. Be keen on traveling? Share it with the world in videos like this:
5. If you’re the fairy godmother-kind or friend that saves the day with all sorts of life hacks, this might be for you :
Don’t limit yourself! You’re more than welcome to send us your awesome videos!
You can participate by sending us
1. Your name, email and the title of your video.
2. A script for your video. (This can be a transcript of what you say in your video.) Unified file format: Word
3. A short video clip! (It can be 30 seconds or 2 minutes… your choice!)Unified video format: MP4
*(Video format should be 1080×1920 and it should be filmed vertically )
- You shall ensure that the music, video clips, sound, images, GIF, characters, content, data and documents used in short videos you provided are legally authorized, and are not infringing on the copyright and other legitimate rights of any third party.
- The short video must be original work, no plagiarism, never been made public or published on other platforms, websites or other channels.
- The short video must be legal and must comply with all laws and regulations and must avoid any illegal acts such as discrimination, libel, invasion of privacy, obscenity and indecency, and shall not involve any political and religious or other controversial/provocative issues and content.
- You acknowledge and agree that once iTutorGroup pays you compensation on the short video, the copyright of the short video you provided will belong to iTutorGroup, and iTutorGroup has the right to make copy, edit and use the short video globally and at unlimited times.
Don’t miss out!