Demo 25 New Features (Oh Finally!!! They are changing the pay)
A phone call ☎️from South Africa to UK..What is Demo 25? What are they changing?
Are you smiling now? Cause I am!
I’m reeeaaaady to make money and get those sign-ups!
Let’s work together in making 25-min demos a permanent feature and bring pride back to Demos!
Time to take notes
Still unsure about the 25-min demo classroom?
Don’t forget to fill out the form at the end of blog to finish training
1. Pre-level Assessment: A pre-level assessment test that determines the student’s level will be taken first, the material at the correct level will be loaded in the classroom. Easy!
2. Why are we using the Dynamic Material? Each level tells a story, we will continually add different topics such as boys and girls version, what’s your favorite level topic so far?
3. Parent Time: An extra slide added to each level ending part, this the perfect time to connect with the parents. Plus this page is in both Chinese and English, parents can understand it quickly. Simply use the interaction button to tick their achievements. Who doesn’t want to see kids be praised and make progress in the future？
For more information: you can see tips here too.
4. New Demo reports: To help to make the after-session level report easier, we are here to introduce the in session-level report which determines student’s behavior, almost every teaching page has questions, please don’t skip teaching pages, be sure to click “Generate Report” at the end of all questions, last two pages of the material will show you all the remaining questions.
If you miss submitting questions during class make sure you finish “Class Performance Test” before you submit “Progress Report”
Practice Practice Practice
Top Tip’s for a Terrific 25-minute Demo
-Don’t forget to fill in the training form in the end-
The 25-minute demos are much more popular with the clients and it is in line with what other ESL companies offer. The sign-ups have been great. You also have time to really teach the client and engage with the parents at the end. It is a lot less stressful than three demos in an hour! So, relax and enjoy teaching.
2.DON’T SKIP PAGES
Pace yourself. It is ESSENTIAL that you teach every page of the demo material. Why? Because there are in-session report questions on each page, which auto
matically generates a highly personalised report.
- Even the singing one. Let the student dance along or just listen to the music). This creates an atmosphere.
REMEMBER TO GENERATE THE REPORT ON THE LAST PAGE
3. PARENT TIME! (The last few minutes of the demo)
I love parent time. I find this closes the deal well as they get to meet their child’s teacher. It is a chance to celebrate their child’s achievements in the session with you. It is good to point out what the child needs to improve upon but do it in a positive manner. This is their precious baby you are talking about after all😊 Don’t forget time-management~ and be sure to save time for this part.
4. MAINTAIN YOUR ENERGY
There has been some good training on this recently. I make sure I have a supply of drinks and snacks always at hand, and make sure to allow yourself some breaks.
5. HAVE FUN!
A Demo should be a fun experience for both the child and yourself. If you are enjoying the session, the child is probably enjoying it too. And when that happens- you are laughing all the way to the bank.
❤️Special thanks to Teacher Michelle and Sophia❤️
- Don’t forget to check-in (XX:02-XX:28) for the LVP 25 hour. Same like LVP 15.
- If your 25min Demo class is not scheduled yet but you have checked-in for the hour, please be prepared for classes scheduled and standby for whole hour. You might get last minute booking for starting session, wait at least 10 minutes for instant booking.
- Please stay in the classroom for the whole 25 minutes to get paid, unless agents, or clients ask you to leave and fill incomplete
- Enter the classroom three minutes before the class, you will be marked as no show if you are not in the classroom 1 minute before the class starts. If it is a last-minute booking. You have an extra three minutes to enter. You don’t need to worry about instant booking.
Fill in the form below after you have finished this training.