Are You The Mysterious Prop Master? You Are Wanted Here!
Who’s your best teaching buddy?
Would you like to introduce your favorite props?
How do you demonstrate your teaching skills with props?
Props are essential for online teaching – especially with Junior students.
We believe that you can use your ONE teaching prop in many different ways – share your brilliant skills with us via a fun video clip!
- Use an environment with proper lighting
- Use horizontal video format
- Video file format: .mp4/.wmv
- A short video within 2 minutes
- Video resolution above 720p
- Wear professional attire
The more creative teaching skills you demonstrate with your props, the higher your chance of winning our $30 prize.
Please send your videos to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8:59 am on November 16 (GMT+8) to join this event!
*If your video file is too large to be sent via email, please use wetransfer.com to share your file with us.
Q & A: How to submit my video via Wetransfer?
- Upload your video clip to WeTransfer , and then submit the link in the form below.